ZYOPTIX Diagnostic Workstation3
The ZYOPTIX Diagnostic Workstation3 combines the ORBSCAN3 Anterior Segment Analyzer and the ZYWAVE3 Wavefront Analyzer into one workstation.
The ZDW3 has been developed to:
- Guide the surgeon in their choice of surgery via a comprehensive display of diagnostic data, maps and indices.
- Provide an easy to navigate and operate icon driven graphic user interface (GUI)
- Simplify workflow: ORBSCAN3 and ZYWAVE3 > combined software
- Enable easy communication and fast exchange of data with the TECHNOLAS® TENEO™ 317 Excimer Laser
ORBSCAN3 Anterior Segment Analyzer*
The ORBSCAN3 Anterior Segment Analyzer is the further evolution of the proven multidimensional ORBSCAN® IIz Topographer. It provides a complete contact-free analysis of the eye’s anterior segment by utilizing slit scanning technology in combination with an advanced Placido disc system. The ORBSCAN3 has a higher resolution, providing up to 23,000 points of recognition instead of the 9,000 with the previous generation ORBSCAN IIz.
ORBSCAN3 Functional Specifications:
- Anterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Posterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Keratometry maps
- Full corneal pachymetry
- Anterior chamber depth
- Pre- and post-op difference map
- White-to-white diameter
- Angle kappa
- Sim K
- Irregularity index
ZYWAVE3 Wavefront Analyzer
Measures, analyzes and displays the presence of higher and lower order aberrations
Provides all necessary data for iris recognition as well as compensation for pupil center shift and cyclotorsion at the TECHNOLAS® TENEO™ 317.
This new version of the ZYWAVE³ has nine (9) times the number of data points (lenslets / centroids) than the previous generation model, plus an HD Camera with high-speed data transfer technology.
ZYWAVE3 Functional Specifications:
The ZYWAVE3 has an integrated pupillometer and displays the following measurements:
- Summary screen with all important data for treatment evaluation
- 2D Plot
- Predicted Phoropter Refraction (PPR) versus Pupil Diameter
- Higher Order Point Spread Function (PSF)
- Raw Data
- Normal Band
- Difference Map